- PRESENCE IN MALAYSIA
Mekur Teguh is a privately-owned company by Malaysia established in 2011 and owns offices in most of the Ports in Malaysia. Your satisfaction is paramout to us. Your business matters as much to us as it is to you. We offer a wide range of services in all segments of the marine and logistics services at the most reliable and high-quality solutions.
- EFFICIENT STAFF
We are the experts in delivering innovative, efficient and value driven solutions to our customers.
- ACCURATE COMMUNICATION
We provide 24/7 assistance to our customers. Our goals is always to ensure we meet our customer’s needs and expectations by providing services at the highest level of technical know-how as well as quality standards.
- A STRONG INTERNATIONAL NETWORK OF VENDORS AND SUPPLIERS
We are well connected in the industry where we can proudly say that we established vendors & suppliers throughout Malaysia for all kind of services including Authorities.
We believe that nowadays customers not only look for a reliable and cost competitive Shipping Agent, but they are also carefully select their Shipping Agent to take care their Ship and crews when require services at a familiar port or in unfamiliar territory. We can assure you to benefit from our consistent service levels and reporting, including:
- One trustworthy Boarding Officers/Operations Executive.
- One billing for all payments.
- Selected & Trustworthy network partners.
We also provide services as Owners Protective Agency for both parties ie Ship Owners and Charterer in order to monitor closely throughout the port call. As your OPA , we will ensure that your interest as taken care and we will ensure to avoid any conflict of interest that may arise between both parties during Cargo Operations.
- Owners/Charterer are not familiar with the Port.
- Owners/Charterer do not trust the appointed Agents.
- Need protection on their valuable cargo/vessel.
- To know more on local regulations before calling into the Port.
- To handle if there is any Customs/Taxation Summons / Cargo loss Claims.
- To scrutinize the Port DA and to ensure that Owners/Charterer are not overcharged.
- To check on Statement of Facts prior Master sign/endorse it ie to avoid any unwanted claims.
Let’s talk about your project logistics needs
Our past experienced learn that a vessel may require simple ship agency services when in port or during anchorage. The need often arises for husbandry services, which can sometimes mean the involvement of a different agent to that which is handling the port call.
Our services include:
- 24 hours communication assistance
- Liaison with local authorities(Custom,Immigration & other GLA’s)
- Follow-up activities with workshops,contractors &etc.
- Supply of Fresh waters,Bunker fuel,sand, lubricants
- Crew handling – meet & greet at airport, hotel bookings, shore pass arrangements& etc.
- Crew welfare– doctor, dentist,mail,and prepaid telephone calling cards
- Ship spares clearance and delivery
We have excellent relations with local suppliers, ports & local authorities at Malaysia, ensuring our clients’ needs are given preference during their stay.